Business blogging has so many important benefits. It helps you to maintain an online presence, stand out above your competition, and get customers to your website. Blogging will help you to establish a relationship with your clients.
Here’s how it helps:
- Competition– Blogging will help your business to stand out from all the other businesses that provide the same services. This is where you get to be unique. It shows your personal side and experience. You get to speak to your clients and target your audience.
- Statistics back this up– There are plenty of stats that show that business blogging helps attract prospective customers through a more personal connection. Businesses that blog have more customer leads and can be just as beneficial as advertising!
- Communication– Your blog and feedback will help you learn about your customers. See what they are interested in, their questions, likes and dislikes. It can also help with reviews. Your customers can leave a review right on your blog! Blogging helps you to humanize your business by sharing your personality and voice.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)– Over time a business blog will help your business rank higher on Google. Search engines will reward your business rankings because they are searching for the newest content, keywords, and online searches. It will help drive traffic to your website. Once a blog post is ranking on search engines, you will continue to get leads not only the few days your blog post becomes available, but over time your blog will continue to compound for years to come.
- Trust and Expertise– If you are constantly updating your blog that means you are digging into knowledge for your business. It helps you to stay current and on top of industry trends. It will help you establish authority. The more knowledge you have and communicating that on a constant basis with your customers will help you to earn their trust. Trust means you will turn potential customers into current and loyal ones.
- Social Media Content– Quick and easy posts on all your social media outlets will help you maintain a constant presence. It means that you provide these clients value. If they are interested in your blog they will sign up for your newsletters, promotions, new products and services. This can also help to create opportunities for sharing. The potential for traffic and growth can happen just by having people share the link to your blog. This can be FREE marketing for your business.
Blogging doesn’t need to be a lengthy or hard process. Simply providing good content in small increments will benefit your business in a variety of ways. You will easily promote your business above and beyond competitors and establish your business as an expert in your industry. This small thing can set your business leaps and bounds ahead of others. You need a business blog!